We’re looking for the dreamers, the endlessly curious, the people who simply don’t believe in the impossible.
You are not just the “voice of the consumer/user” - you know how to listen to that voice and use it as fuel for thoughts and ideas, seeing what lies behind it. Research informs, it doesn’t dictate. You push thinking beyond the norm in the pursuit of simplicity, clarity, and truth, by design.
You are optimistic, creative, and curious. You demonstrate a hunger for intimacy with people’s behaviors and inner motivations. This is fuel for how you frame solutions for the organizations we partner with. You are passionate about creating rhyme and reason in how entities organize themselves, how they define who they are, and the promises they make to the world.
You are well aware that digital experiences and technology are not just a service at andculture, but our way to help organizations express themselves in the world and deliver their promise seamlessly and elegantly. You ask ‘why’ more often than you say ‘no’. You embrace the power of ‘maybe’ and you thrive when wondering ‘what if’. You are a thought leader and a voracious learner; the first to spot a new trend, consumer behavior, or an emerging technology trend. Yes, it sounds a bit geeky, and that’s a good thing! You know each challenge and problem requires a path of understanding that might not exist (just yet).
Like all of us at andculture, we really hope you like to do lots of fun, crazy, and exciting things in your life! At the office, here’s a few we hope you can help us with:
- Gain a deep understanding of our client partners’ business, industry, and audience through discoveries, research, and analysis.
- Develop and pitch impactful omnichannel marketing strategies that support our client partners’ business and marketing goals.
- Monitor, optimize, and measure performance of campaigns, assessing against KPI’s and ROI.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, serving as a lead on projects that require brand strategy, marketing strategy, and activation 9data analysis and reporting is a plus).
- Design and manage the execution of research plans, using a number of methods based on project goals and success factors.
- Lead client and internal teams through strategic discovery sessions, human-centered design activities, brainstorming, and research looking into unique ways to generate insights.
- Partner with Client Advisors to deliver brand and marketing roadmaps that take client work from brief & kick-off to final deployment.
- Know when to elevate from tactics-oriented conversations to strategic overarching thinking, establishing andculture as a strategic partner to our clients.
- Actively collaborate in internal design/creative brief development owned by our Client Advisors, championing overarching strategic aspects to deliver impactful work.
- Own the convergence and divergence milestones, broadening and synthesizing when needed — ability to get to the “so what,” actionable insights, key frameworks, and opportunity areas from research so the whole team can move forward.
- Lead consumer/user journey mapping activities, execute and optimize as-needed.
- Develop and present reports, presentations, and recommendations to client partners.
- Work on projects in various industries and verticals across a roster of clients.
- Dig into new consumer insights, trends, and technologies; keeping andculture and our client partners on the cutting edge of brand, marketing strategy, and activation trends.
Requirements that you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Brand and/or Marketing Strategist, or equal experience in a strategic, data-driven, client-facing role. Agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Communications.
- Master storyteller and story-crafter skills - you make thinking and strategy visible in compelling ways.
- Proven ability to develop compelling brand strategies; cross-collaborating with creative partners to bring the strategy to life.
- Experience planning, developing, and executing integrated marketing strategies and tactics that deliver results.
- Digital-fluency, with proven experience solving complex business challenges through current digital advertising and analytics tools, methods, and techniques.
- Proven knowledge of, interest in, and experience with Agile values, principles, and approaches.
- Impeccable written and communication skills.
- Experience scoping, estimating, and pitching projects.
- A natural or learned ability to push clients at the appropriate time and demonstrate flexibility at the appropriate time.
- Deep interest in understanding people’s behaviors, attitudes, and motivations.
- You are equal parts creative and analytical.
- Self-motivation and a drive to do your very best every day.
- The ability to thrive in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- The ability to advocate for ideas while demonstrating humility; sharing skills with others and growing under the direction of andculture leadership.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs (computer equipment, etc)
- Ability to sit for about 80% of the time.
- Ability to look at a computer screen about 80% of the time.
- Ability to use stairs to navigate around the office.