Our innovative ideas, projects, and strategies are nothing without a stellar crew of talented engineers to make those dreams become our client's new reality.
We're seeking Software Engineers with 2+ years of experience. Our headquarters are in Harrisburg, PA but this position may be 100% remote. (US only; Excludes CA).
Our Software Engineers go through the full software development lifecycle. They participate in the design, testing and execution of the code that is developed. Software Engineers can help gather user requirements, define system functionality, and write code in various languages. The role of the Software Engineer at andculture is to build high-quality, innovative, and well-architected solutions that comply with our coding and design standards.
Here at andculture we strive for outcomes over output, and whether it's a small website or a large application, we aim to deliver with excellence. We really hope you want to do that too. Here's a list of the things we expect you can help us with:
- Consistently and accurately execute and complete tasks on a project
- Work alongside a Senior Engineer, Technical Lead or Technical Architect on a project to further increase development knowledge and ensure portions of their work are done properly and on time
- Increase job knowledge by studying latest development tools, programming techniques and potential integrations with existing software
- Work with and provide open communication with other disciplines to help solve problems, diagnose potential issues, or share progress on a project
- Create accurate estimates on tasks
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Comply to project plans put in place through Agile SCRUM principles and other project management practices on a project
- Participate in code reviews
An ideal candidate will have most of these skills & qualifications:
- Experience with .NET or Node.js (required)
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience developing interactive applications
- Excellent communication skills
- High problem-solving aptitude
- Experience in a software development role utilizing .NET, Node.js, or some other comparable technology (Deno, Python, Java, Kotlin, Ruby on Rails, - etc.)
- Expertise with software IDEs like Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, and Rider
- Expertise with source control management tools such as Git
- Knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to document requirements and specifications