Senior Proposal and Marketing Designer (remote potential)
We’re looking for the dreamers, the endlessly curious, the people who simply don’t believe in the impossible.
a little bit about us
Our human code is made of behaviors, grounded on values, lived intentionally day-in and day-out. We design and innovate alongside our clients, as partners, around the country and push for the lightbulb moments. It solidifies our identity as A-HA hunters in the design world. The ‘culture of and’ guides us through our mission, while we pursue our vision and live our purpose to improve the world around us, through design, one experience at a time. We’re all grounded on the following values: courage, optimism, generosity, curiosity, vulnerability, and confidence.
Does that make sense to you? If your answer is ‘yes’, we’re off to a good start.
a little bit about the gig
Reporting to the Executive Director, Impact & Enablement, and under the direction of the VP of Marketing, the Proposal and Marketing Designer will deliver the best possible creative solution for the needs of the engagement and business development team and support andculture as a whole.
Working closely with andculture leaders, you’ll demonstrate the ability to tell a story through a formal presentation, successfully organize proposal content, engage a potential prospect through design, and support andculture new business and inside sales teams as they pitch and win new opportunities. On any given day, you may find yourself elevating proposal designs, creating visual models, developing splash pages, or designing graphics to visually represent methodologies.
You are an important member of our team, designing proposals, presentations, microsites, and custom design pieces such as collateral, sales materials, digital banners, marketing adverts, etc. You will uphold andculture’s brand positioning and bring it to life, keeping a healthy balance between customizing a document to a client’s needs with maintaining our brand voice, and keeping our character consistent. You are more than a designer, you are a solutions expert, willing to jump in and do whatever is necessary for client partners and potential customers. As the gatekeeper for our design archives, you’ll be responsible for establishing and updating new business templates and cataloging design assets. You’ll also have opportunities to be a resource to the entire andculture team by assisting with client deliverables, internal presentations, and other design needs.
The person in this position is a bright designer with a keen eye, a sense of humor, a taste for challenge, and a passion for design and innovation. If you are an independently motivated design enthusiast who can think strategically, embrace multi-tasking, stay organized, accept change and sweat the details, we want to meet you!
- Layout, create, and execute proposals and deck presentations
- Design and layout 1-pager sales assets such as service sheets, overviews, and case studies
- Develop landing page designs and graphics for office splash pages
- Translate written concepts into visual designs
- Create visual models and graphical representations of written content
- Provide recommendations for copy flow and storytelling
- Work with marketing and growth teams to analyze target markets and determine marketing and collateral needs
- Design conference and packaging materials for all local and expansion markets
- Tell a story of solution and execution through visual design tools in the most aesthetically appealing and simplest forms
- Design and layout andculture sales collateral to support andculture solutions and services
- Organize sales/collateral assets, gatekeeping our enablement design archives
- Process efficiency and protocol to support sales
- Review all client-facing materials to ensure brand consistency and design excellence
Our headquarters are in Harrisburg, PA but this position may be 100% remote. (Excludes CA). Additionally, all candidates are encouraged to provide a portfolio link when applying for the position.
- 6+ years of experience in agency or design firm setting
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, communication, design, fine arts, or related experience
- Advanced skills in Keynote/PowerPoint/Google Slides, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Word, and the Google suite
- You have experience in and a passion for video, HTML or photographic art direction
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience and ability to work cross-functionally with a team of other practitioners
- Able to thrive in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems
- Ability to juggle several proposals, presentations, and various design needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with a team of people to ensure efficiency and transparency
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs (computer equipment, etc)
- Ability to sit for about 80% of the time.
- Ability to look at a computer screen about 80% of the time.
- Ability to use stairs to navigate around the office.