Senior Digital Strategist
We’re looking for the dreamers, the endlessly curious, the people who simply don’t believe in the impossible.
Through the lens of human centered design and adaptability, we fix broken realities by reimagining experiences. Seasoned experts and unconventional thinkers, we don’t let ourselves get bogged down by traditional ways of working. And while we embrace outside perspectives, we don’t subscribe to “doing it how it’s done everywhere else.” Our ability to be flexible in how we work creates the freedom to imagine the best solutions for our client partners’ broken realities.
Over the last 20+ years, andculture has built an unbeatable talent roster and bespoke way of working, centered around the principles of Human Centered Design and Agility to solve pretty much any digital, technology, branding, product and design challenge our client partners face. We’re always looking for new talent as we continue to grow.
You are not just the “voice of the consumer/user” - you know how to listen to that voice and use it as fuel for thoughts and ideas, seeing what lies behind it. Research informs, it doesn’t dictate. You push thinking beyond the norm in the pursuit of simplicity, clarity, and truth, by design.
You are well aware that digital experiences and technology are not just a service at andculture, but our way to help organizations express themselves in the world and deliver their promise seamlessly and elegantly. You ask ‘why’ more often than you say ‘no’. You embrace the power of ‘maybe’ and you thrive when wondering ‘what if.’ You are a thought leader and a voracious learner; the first to spot a new trend, consumer behavior, or an emerging technology trend. Yes, it sounds a bit geeky, and that’s a good thing! You know each challenge and problem requires a path of understanding that might not exist (just yet).
Like all of us at andculture, we really hope you like to do lots of fun, crazy, and exciting things in your life! Here’s a list of a few we hope you can help us with:
- Gain a deep understanding of our client partners’ business, industry and audience through research and analysis.
- Develop and pitch impactful omni-channel strategies that support our client partners’ business and marketing goals.
- Monitor, optimize and measure performance of digital campaigns, assessing against KPI’s and ROI.
- Develop and present reports, presentations and recommendations to client partners.
- Interpret a variety of data analytics and conversion tracking to inform new and existing tactics and strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, serving as a lead on projects that require digital strategy and activation, data analysis and reporting.
- Develop analytics tracking plans; take the lead on implementation and performance reporting.
- Perform keyword research to formulate content optimization, expansion and go-forward search strategies (SEO and SEM).
- Know when to elevate from tactics-oriented conversations to strategic overarching thinking, establishing andculture as a strategic partner to our clients.
- Own the convergence and divergence milestones, broadening and synthesizing when needed — ability to get to the “so what,” actionable insights, key frameworks, and opportunity areas from research so the whole team can move forward.
- Work on projects in various industries and verticals across a roster of clients.
- Dig into new technologies, keeping andculture and our client partners on the cutting edge of digital strategy and activation trends.
- 5+ years of experience as a Digital Strategist or equal experience in a strategic, data-driven, client-facing role. Agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Communications.
- Knowledge of current digital advertising and analytics tools, methods and techniques (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Datorama, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Semrush, DSP platforms, etc.)
- Proven knowledge of, interest in, and experience with Agile values, principles, and approaches.
- Impeccable written and communication skills.
- Experience scoping, estimating and pitching projects.
- A natural or learned ability to push clients at the appropriate time and demonstrate flexibility at the appropriate time.
- An analytical mindset married with strong problem-solving ability.
- Self-motivation and a drive to do your very best every day.
- The ability to thrive in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- The ability to advocate for ideas while demonstrating humility; sharing skills with others and growing under the direction of andculture leadership.
- The mindset of a self-starter that does not depend on constant step-by-step direction.
a little about andculture…
andculture is a design company, designing the world around us, one experience at a time.
We work right alongside our client partners as we push for the “A ha!” moment, even if it’s daunting or scary or unprecedented. We’ve been designing and inventing solutions for clients around the country facing a reality that isn’t working for them anymore (what we call a “breaking reality”).
Reimagined websites. Revitalized brands and products. Reinvented content management systems. Reenvisioned business models. Re-whatever needs done so our partners get a solution that works for their specific issue, not whatever happens to apply in our toolkit. It’s design as a complete experience.
Our entry point is when a client team thinks, “There has to be a better way. But where do we even start?”
They start with us. andculture. A design company.