At Andculture, craftsmen of change and culture isn’t just a catch phrase we use to pitch new clients, it’s a point of view that drives what we do and whom we hire. As craftsmen, we value creativity and the role of the human hand–even in the highly complex technical work that we do. Change represents the approach we bring to our work—one that values transformative ideas and a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo. Lastly, an appreciation for culture keeps us focused on the context in which our work is experienced by consumers.
We build things for humans to use. And we hire people who can think beyond the nuts and bolts of a product to create things that make people feel.
Our Project Teams work with a portfolio of clients over the life of a relationship to help ensure a depth of understanding of each client’s brand, priorities and perspective. Members of these teams represent the four core perspectives that we believe are critical to the work that we do. The authority these teams are given to make decisions on projects is significant, but so are the expectations for great work.
The Account Coordinator role provides assistance to the Account Strategists in the day-to-day management of projects and tasks. The Account Coordinator works with the Account Strategy Director and Account Strategists, closely collaborating with internal stakeholders to help manage project-level assignments.
The Account Coordinator is very detail oriented and comfortable working in a highly creative and fast-paced environment while managing a variety of assignments and tasks simultaneously. The Account Coordinator is able to independently prioritize tasks and/or be resourceful, but also able to discern when to ask for help.
The Account Coordinator understands the flow of a project through multiple phases and disciplines, and through discovery through production. This person also has a keen understanding of allocation of resources and skill levels of each team member.
The Account Coordinator is an integral member of the Account Strategy team, and is responsible for project assets of varying size and complexity. The Account Coordinator is responsible for organizing and supporting project activities, under the direction of Account Strategists & Account Strategy Director.
Additionally, as an Account Coordinator, there are responsibilities specific to your role and discipline include:
- Fully supports Account Strategists and client/project needs.
- Ensures projects move smoothly, supporting the workflow and lifecycle of a project as necessary.
- Works to ensure there are no surprises to clients or internal teams.
- Has a solid understanding of where projects are at any given point in time.
- Uses and understands project management tools + software.
- Helps ensure continued internal progress of workflow in the absence of the assigned Account Strategist by staying aware of all assigned client activities.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed by Account Strategist in development of briefs, reports, etc.
- Provides proofreading support (AP-Style).
- Provides support compiling reports (Google Analytics, for example).
- Supports Account Strategists in time tracking and monthly invoicing by compiling and pulling reports in Toggl. Maintains a careful eye on agency time keeping (supporting specific projects).
- Assists with agendas, meeting notes, client reports, proposals and research, correspondence and invoicing.
- Organizes and maintains documentation (as directed) for projects and clients.
- Coordinates filing of documents including contracts, Master Agreements, etc.
- Communication. Making sure everyone on the team is prepared and supported.
- Proactive. Keeping us all ahead of game.
- One to two years of agency (or similar) experience preferred.
- Four year degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or Design (or similar field).
If you think you’re a great fit for this role, please send us your resume and information below.
What We Offer
Unlimited Vacation Days
Yup, plus all the usual holidays, too. Oh, and we even include Super Bowl Monday in there.
Fun & Culture
Between the ping pong table, kegerator, streaming music and frequent happy hours, we have a culture that will make your friends jealous.
We want to see you succeed. We encourage and (in most cases) reimburse opportunities for expanding your professional skills.
We offer the option to participate in a comprehensive PPO plan that includes vision and dental.
Once a month, we stay after hours to play games, eat pizza and drink a tasty beverage together. Friends and family are welcome!
Andculture offers a simple IRA with employer matching.